ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING at ADSA Sydney Convention 2017
DATE: Saturday 8th July, 2017
TIME: 3pm – 5pm
LOCATION: University of Sydney
This year has absolutely flown by, and it is time again for the ADSA to elect a new committee for 2018. Do you have a vision for YOUR national student union? Do you have ideas on how to improve the student experience? Consider running for a position on the ADSA Committee for 2018!
This is the official notice of the 2017 ADSA AGM and a Call for Nominations for the 2018 Executive and General Committee. Please see ADSA Constitution 2016 and the 2017 Constitution of Australian Dental Students Association Ltd documents.
This election is only held for the:
- Executive Committee (President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary)
- General Committee (Sponsorship, Media, Community, Design, Website, Rural, Publications, Oral Health, Education)
– Please note that these positions will have a term starting 1st January 2018 and conclude on 31st of December 2018*. *Education Officer will start as of August 2017 and continue til December 2018.
– Positions for Sub-Committee will open after the Executive and General Committee has been elected. The Sub-Committee will be chosen by the President, Vice-President and the respective General Officer(s).
– University Representatives are elected or appointed by the relevant dental student society according to their own by-laws.
– This is a SELF-NOMINATION PROCESS ONLY. You can only nominate yourself and no other person.
– Nominations must ONLY be submitted via the form below.
– Nominations CLOSE on Saturday 24th June, 2017 at 11.59 pm [AEST].
We highly encourage all students to consider getting involved with the ADSA; it provides you will invaluable experiences, a sense of community and is a highly rewarding experience. However, it is a significant commitment; and requires dedication and enthusiasm. We encourage any students who are interested in running for a portfolio to contact the incumbent executive or the President and Vice-President (Nicole Contemplacion and Laurence Doan) – they will be able to outline the commitment involved and skills required.